Better Late Then Never!!!

Hi All....

Yes I am still here! I apologize for not blogging for a little while I have been interstate teaching a Copic Certification and Copic Project Class.

The Copic Australia team was also very busy last weekend at Picture to Page in Burwood!
Thank you to all the lovely ladies that joined me for two great classes!!!

NOW, I'm a little late announcing the winner of the X-Press It Blending Card and Mist It Spray!

Thank you to all who left me a lovely message! I wish I could have given a prize to each of you!

The winner is Michey! Well Done Michey! Enjoy your prize.

Please check back here later in the week for some exciting Copic News!

Happy Colouring ... Mandi

2 comments:

Emma

Sounds like you have been a busy girl Miss Mandi! Can't wait to see some of your Gorgeous work when you get some play time!

MicheyMoo

Just leaving a comment here Mandi as I've emailed a couple of times about my exciting win but haven't had a reply to either emails. Not sure if I have the wrong email addy or something. xx Michey xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx