New Honeys at All That Scraps

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to reveal the three gorgeous new digi images that are about to be released at All That Scraps.

Here they are...


Scarf Honey, Cool Honey and Honey with Teddy designed by Christine Wooden are the beautiful new additions to the Honey family!

These new Honey's will be released tomorrow in the All That Scraps store.

Don't forget to have a look at the ATS blog and see what the other super talented Digi DT have created!

Happy Colouring ... Mandi
xxx


4 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper

All of your cards are gorgeous Mandi but I LOVE the Honey and teddy card!! Fabulous!!

Bronlyn
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bronlyn

Hi Mandi,

I think you are an awesome teacher, and really enjoyed the Copic course on the weekend in Melbourne.
I had picked up my colouring tips from the internet and now realise how limiting this type of media is after the course and practicing your colouring tips. I now feel more confident and ready to make beautiful cards and share them, regards Bron :)

Dawn

These are awesome (as usual), and I'm really loving this word art you're putting on your cards!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx