My Work Has Been Published!!!!

I am so excited to let you all know that my work has been published in
AUSTRALIAN SIMPLY CARDS MAGAZINE.

I have a whole 7 PAGES dedicated to a COPIC PARTY!

I had so much fun working on this article, in which I have used Copic on many different surfaces!

Please buy the magazine and have a look at the projects that I have created! You can also download the templates from the sidebar.....just click on the magazine cover to find the templates!



Happy Colouring....Mandi
xxx

1 comments:

Honor

Congratulations Mandi !!!! What a thrill ... I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this mag.
Cheers, Honor x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx