Make a Scene for Anya Ink!

The latest challenge at Anya Ink is to Make a Scene!


I had lots of fun creating this scene, using CC Design stamps on X-Press It Blending Card. This blending card is actually great to use as cardstock as well as blending card as it is really sturdy...and it made a great base for this card.


I used so many colour combos to make up this card...and almost all of my Spica colours to add some shimmer! The cutest addition to this card is the little flowers and leaves on the tree...each one was individually made, glittered, rhinestoned and glued on....CRAZY....I know! I obviously had a little too much spare time on my hands this week!!!! (c;

Have a great weekend!

Happy Colouring ...... Mandi xxx

4 comments:

Dawn

Totally adorable!!!!! So much cuteness to absorb :D

Jessica

Oh soooo sweet! And all those flowers and leaves! WOW Thanks for inspiring!!!!!!!!

Peta's Blog

I love your scene card Mandi, love the style and the a=images you have used here too! Hugs xoxo Peta

Kathy Jones

WOW girl - this is AMAZING!!! Love your step card and all the detailing that you've done --- of course your colouring is gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx