Exciting News at ALL THAT SCRAPS!

The news has just been announced....and I am so so excited!

I am one of the very lucky girls to be included in the brand new Digi Design Team for All That Scraps.

As you all know from my work, I use A LOT of CC Design Images...and now I am part of the team!

To celebrate I made this card full of CC Goodies.

E50+E51+R20 . RV000+RV02+RV10 . YG02+YG04 . Y02+Y06...
And Lots of SPICA!!!!!

I also coloured some KaiserCraft Pearls to embellish Butterfly Birgitta's hair...

and made this cute little flower for Laying Nora's hair!

And as you all also know...I love to build up some layers....and why should this card miss out! So I have built up my Sentiment with some X-Press It Foam Tape!!!

Enjoy .... and Happy Colouring
Mandi xxx

5 comments:

Sammi

Cute card Mandi! Congrats on your DT spot!
Sammi
xxx

Delphine

That's wonderful news, Mandi! Congratulations! I love their challenges and their gorgeous DT creations! Congratulations, this is well deserved! Hugs Delphine xx PS: And your card is gorgeous!

Diffirent Shades Of Life

This is gorgeous and congratulations on the DT spot.
hugs
Sue x

Dawn

Oh, Mandi! Great big congratulations. They will love the cards you make for them :D

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper

Fabulous card Mandi!! Looking forward to working with you on the dt!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx