Some Very Special New Friends!

I am back in Melbourne today, after spending the last two days at SIA (Scrapbooking Industry Australia) in Sydney. We had such a fun two days, and it was an absolute pleasure getting to know so many beautiful and very talented people!


Thank you so much to the people who sat in on my Copic class. I had a lot of fun teaching you, and your blending techniques will just go from strength to strength. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful masterpieces you create after being inspired by the class!



I was so lucky to be able to meet and spend most of the day with two very special new friends that we have visiting from America! I think these ladies are the two most talented people I have ever met, Marianne and Lori! For those of you doing certification in Sydney......WOW .... you are going to have an absolute blast with these two incredible women!


Thank you to the X-Press Graph-X team, Marianne and Lori for the most brilliant couple of days! I am so looking forward to spending more time together this weekend in Melbourne!

m
xxx

3 comments:

Emma

Oooh looks like you have had a great few days! I can't wait to meet you and Marianne and Lori on Saturday....I am just sooo excited!

Sammi

oooh... lovely!!! :D Is that Jacqui in the top piccy?? Look at all those GORGEOUS copics!! :D
Hope Sat goes really well for you!!
xxx

Kathy Jones

Awesome pics Mandi!!! SIGH - look at that gorgeous wall of colour behind you!!! :) Looks like you all had a wonderful time in Sydney!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx