Music Girl


Ok...so my Copic technique is definitely improving!

I stamped this beautiful little music girl, again using X-press It's amazing blending card and memento ink. I spent quite a while on her hair and divided it up into sections. I used E33, E35 and E37 to blend her hair.....and I love it! I used E00, E02 and R20 for her face. I then blended RV02, RV04 and V04 for her dress and shoes.

Where I found I didn't have enough of a shadow or wanted to highlight with a bit of glitz, I used the Spica pens to do this. The effect is great, and I am so so happy with the way this little girl turned out.

1 comments:

Sammi

oooh... Isn't she sweet! I love the colours! That's one of my favourite hair colour combinations :D mind you I need refills for all of those pens now! haha.
Your blending is getting smoother! Great work!
love the purple sparkly ipod!!
Sammi
xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx